Monday, August 23, 2010

Georgia on My Mind!

Hey Guys & Gals, 

They say the home is where the heart is and I've found my heart in Georgia. I miss not so much the people or the filth and crime, simply the security of it, the friends I have, the most important factor: Rachel. There's no one in the world like her she's truly the greatest sister you could ask for. Everyone has some one they are extremely close to know one who truly understands them the way no one else does. I'm lucky enough to have TWO. My Husband Eric & my Sister Rachel. I love them both like no one else could possibly know. And she is probably the most highest reason Georgia rests on my mind. 

Aside from being slightly sister-sick I am doing rather well. Enjoyed an exciting day off with some friends yesterday. Amanda, Justin, Eric & I went out to the clay pits for a swim. It was disgustingly windy & cold. I loved it while they stood outside about knee deep freezing. Although it was rather chilly when they finally told me it was time to leave and I had to get out of the water. The wind would not let up! Justin & Amanda had fun though. They moved in this last weekend and will start classes with me on Monday. Eric & Justin started working out together. It's good for Eric. He likes having some one to go with him. So from there we drove the hour back to Moscow and headed to get ready for the picnic. We made brownies and Justin & Amanda met us so we could ride to the park together. We had pretty much half our group at the park. It was Josh & Julie [& their baby] Nicole & Logan, Justin & Amanda, & Joseph, & US! It was fantastic. We had a blast played on the swings. It was fun. Then the group split. We rode over the pool and had a Stake activity. It was fun. Justin & Eric being skinny as poles froze their butts off!!

So this was suppose to post Thursday the 19th, but for whatever reason it didn't so now you'll have the pleasure of reading a second post today! I wish I could say I actually knew what the rest of the above post had said but my internet blows & managed to only save half. What can you do?!
Until Next Time
All my Love
Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment