Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to My World

Hey All!

So my name is Adrianna & I'm married to the most amazing man ever! His name is Eric & we've been together for a year the 21st of this month. We are quite the duo. We met and honestly it was a short time from the time we got together to the day we said I Do. The thing is when you know you know. We don't look at this as until death do us part. We're more about the eternal things. We like being out and about and being involved. Our place is the place to rock and roll and kick around. 

I've started previous blogs but they were more or less attempts to help me accomplish something or have something to do while I wasn't working. Now I work and I figured I'd like to have something to keep track of the things that I get to experience the good times & the bad. One day Eric & I will have a family and I think it'd be cool for them to look back and go look my mom kept track of the things before we came into the world that sorta thing. I'm sorta sentimental. 

So we have friends that are couples, friends that are married, some that are engaged, and those that are single and enjoy every minute of it. We BBQ for fun & do it as often as possible. We had a BBQ on Sunday with all sorts of our friends, lets see there was Josh & Julie & their baby boy, Nicole & Logan, Krysta & Wayne, Casey & Alesha, & Trent, Grace, & . It was a blast! Grace was a friend of Nicole's that no one really knew but it was nice to have a new person in our crowd. I can't wait for school to start because then everyone will be back in town and we can have more time to do more park goings, BBQ's, & game nights! I love Game Night! 

Yesterday I had the day off and there are somethings that are worth the wait, worth the walk, and worth my time. However the hike I made to get to the lake yesterday was ridiculous!! It was several miles to the swimming place with the log in the water. And honestly it was so fantastic in the water a bit cold at first but then we splashed and horsed around. It was great fun! Krysta and I are becoming quite the friends which is so great! I like her I think her and I were friends before we came to earth! I truly do believe this! We had a great time. However it was quite the walk back to the car & I managed to cut my feet! Not fun. So we decided Trent is NOT allowed to pick where we going swimming or where we do our activities at anymore. :)

I wish I had more to say but it's time to get ready for work. It's not a job I can actually just go to with out a shower and clean clothes. :) I love it there & Well it's that time again. So until next time. 

All my love! 

Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment