Friday, May 13, 2011

Jammed Packed [Lots To Tell]

Current Mood!
So I say I'm back and then I disappear for nearly a month [what's up with that?] I figure I'd call myself out. I promise I've wanted to post just had things that had to be taken care of before I could blog. 

As you can see I've gone through and redone the blog. I've actually settled on this one for a while. [until my mood changes again] And get this you can actually see the words. [well of new posts

So what all do I have to say [plenty] Should I back track and break down blog post after blog post or do one jam packed overloaded post? [which will your brain prefer]

There's so much to discuss! Seattle, Etsy [why I changed my blog purpose back] Work, School, my Crafts, and of course the Count Down to GEORGIA!

The Count Down [So on! 11 Days
So as for Etsy [this one isn't entirely big news] if anyone has been checking I've not got anything up for sell yet. The truth is I've been busting my butt to finish up ThankYou cards for two separate weddings [250 for one & 200 for the other] In between breaks of each set of Thank You cards I've been working on more and more things for you all to purchase and see. I've also been making my home a bit more homey

Vandal Territory [we Kick Butt!]
Home for instance: I making a Vandal plaque to put above the door [so everyone knows this is Vandal Territory!] I made a summer wreath for the door [it even has zebra ribbon!] And last I've made vinyl wall hangings for my sister's moving in this summer! [3 weeks!! & Counting] So stay tuned on Etsy because come this summer[i.e. once I'm back from Georgia] You'll have plenty to browse through and purchase plenty of things to brighten your day, home, and hair! 

School: I've been working on withdrawing [to no avail!] And the news I received yesterday was that I had in fact been able to medically withdraw from this semester!! [wow I'm moving right along with this: no sense overload?!]

We Sell More than iPhone [truth!]
Work has been amazing! [no denying it!] Like a 180! and really I guess that's the most of what I have to say. I won a contest and I'm actually hitting numbers [of course this month they're a little low] But none the less I'm making changes and I LOVE my job and after all shouldn't we LOVE what we do! [you should]

Well speaking of work it's off to work [sell those Phones!] I'll be back tomorrow with more [Promise!

All My Love
Adrianna

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your yellow highlighted words were not readable at all. :( this is so sad, I know you want it to look all cute but the constant change of color is straining on the eyes :( I think a plain white would be great for the text color.

    Glad you are going to sell craft stuff on ecstasy or whatever that sight is ;) Just don't do drugs and you should be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even read what I just wrote :( I'm crying

    ReplyDelete