Friday, May 13, 2011

Seattle & Supercross [We Made it Super!]

So yesterday I gave you the must knows [I know not as exciting as what you're about to read] So here's the trip!


We arrived on Thursday and spent the day catching up on family. And then Because I have an AWESOME uncle he made us some sizzling dinner! It was more a less a kick back and relax evening and enjoy adult conversation [it was quite the stimulating discussion: seriously



Pike Place [love it!]
The next day we spent going to the Market [Pike's Place!] and going to the Japanese $1.50 Store [it was wall to wall awesome!] We also snagged some exotic fruits at the Japanese Market [I neglected to take a picture sadly!] But know this the fruit was from all over the world and absolutely delectable! [I recommend dragon fruit to everyone!] We also enjoyed some home cooked Hot Wings that night! [delectable] which of course my Uncle cooked!


Eric, Nola, Uncle Damon [Adorable!]
My Little Nola [so cute!]












Ryan Villopoto [hott!
Kevin Windham [just as hott!]
I love his riding gear! [its purple]
Saturday: The main event! Monster Energy Supercross!! It was AWESOME. We went and had lunch at my Uncle's restaurant. Best part about this is instead of ordering a meal he just brought the table samples of everything for us to share. [Best part about having your Uncle as head chef!] You also might think you wouldn't get full but we were stuffed! [literally - best Italian food ever!] Now as for the Supercross we arrived and wandered the Pits [where all the riders buses are at and the booths] This year I managed to spend like nothing compared to last year on Supercross Gear! And I also got some great shots of Villopoto and Windham! Our seats this year were the BEST in the house! I was even interviewed by Mrs. Supercross [you should be feeling jealous about now] She gave me a t-shirt and loved my flower head piece! Ryan Villopoto didn't take first this race but he did in fact win the season!! [right on!] Traffic was so bad we didn't make it home until like 11 but it was worth the day at the Supercross! Yes I do have plenty of photos for this event [enjoy]

Bubba Stewart [he took first]












Best Market Ever! [ever!]




Pacific Ocean [Cold!]



We then spent Sunday [the day we were suppose to go home] hanging around town. We took a trip back to the Market and I got interviewed by some students about the iPad and they paid me $10 [it was sweet!] This time I bought the flowers I wanted [there are NO better flowers than those sold @ Pike's] We then went to Krispy Kreme because they have THE best doughnuts! [there was no way I was leaving with out Fresh doughnuts!] Then the next part was highly anticipated! I've swam in several bodies of waters yet have not been in the Pacific Ocean! Now while I still have not actually swam I did enjoy a walk in the Pacific Ocean [it was indescribably cold!!] We walked the beach for a while and then headed back to my Aunt & Uncle's place. Yep I documented the day! [see? :)



Oldest Facer Girl & Youngest! [family]


Hubby & Wife! [love]
The post was really just to share the photos with you and since you couldn't be there to experience now you can experience through photos! [enjoy - catch ya tomorrow!


All My Love,
Adrianna




Biggest Supercross Fans [ever!]
P.S. All these photos help you really experience the vacation [& make up for lack of actual photos in previous post!]

No comments:

Post a Comment