Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baby [Maybe]

Cutest Thing Ever! [I do kinda want one!]
Maybe, Baby? Maybe One Day. [Phil don't have a heart attack! & Mom B don't get all excited - sorry!] In the mean time it's really just a dream to be a mommy. Eric & I aren't ready for babies. [yet] I've told you so much about what's been going on and what we have been up to but I haven't mentioned anything too personal [lets get real we don't share real emotions ;)] I think it's time to share though.


I mentioned in my last post that I'm really happy [you didn't read my last post? shame on you!] I love my life, my spouse, my puppy, my immediate family, my schoolwork, my job, my extended family, & my friends! [& my blog readers of course] This last trip down to South Idaho was much needed. It did Eric & I some real good. For both his family relationships and ours. We became so much closer after the break. I think it reminded us truly what the holiday's are about and the meaning of family [oh gag I'm getting so soft!] Anyways it was a really good trip for us. One so good I literally can't describe the joy that's inside. I'm bursting at the seams with happiness [which is rare considering the sun doesn't shine during this time of year]

A good source of my happiness [sunshine & flowers]
So I know you're like tell me the news already [it's so hard to say - truly blissful!] So here it is, Eric & I want to settle down. [yes it's worth it's own blog post] This is about keeping up with Eric & I because let's face it we're totally baum [fan] tastic! And this kind of information is important. Not only do Eric & I know that we're ready to settle down but we know where! [here's where the drum roll is needed] So we've discussed Seattle, Carolina's, California, North Idaho, Just about anywhere close enough to a city with nice shopping for me but not in the city. Somewhere we have s p a c e [Eric needs a work shop and we have to have room for my little kids and animals to run around.] We've both fought long and hard to get out on our own so we could stretch our legs and spread our roots with out having everyone's idea's pressing in and influencing what we wan tot do [it happens ya know - everyone has an opinion about our marriage] So where is it we want to settle down? 

Twin Falls, Idaho [anti-climatic for you? sorry I still think it's worth it!
Twin Falls LDS Temple [isn't it Gorgeous!]

So its a big enough town, we can live on the out skirts of town so we have room to kick around. I'm close enough to good food, good shopping, and family! No more 8 1/2 hour drives it's 15 minutes to one set of grandparents. It's 40 minutes to 3 sets of grandparents and Mom & Dad Baumgartner. And an hour to our last set of grandparents. It's perfect. I can set up shop in town and do well. Eric can do what he wants and succeed. I'm beyond stoked! So incredibly stoked I've been looking at homes. [oh a Girl can dream!]

2 Years [ I can make it!]
The depressing part of this whole story. We have to graduate school. [2 + years] No matter how you count it I can't graduate before 2 years from this December unless I stop working completely [that wont happen we need that money - we're adults we got bills & responsibility]  The itch has started. I'm ready to move I'm ready to start a family. Ready to be near my family. Ready to have my own home to decorate. Ready to be away from a college town. [I love Moscow really & being a Vandal - Love our friends, but not the skanks!]



Happiness is In Your Hands [artsy no?]
True Love [Eric &I]
So now you know the source of my happiness. [aside from Eric's love & devotion!] Eric & I know where we want to settle down. It's given us a sense of direction and it's given us something to work towards. It's put our dreams in motion and we're thinking daily of when we can call Twin home. When we finally get to settle down. So here's to happiness and joy [tis the season]!

Wishing you all the happiness!
All My Love,
A Quote for the Day [don't search & it will find you!]
Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment