Wednesday, December 8, 2010

There is So Much Left to Write [You are so far behind!]

The question is not what to write, but what have I not told you yet! There is much to do, much to tell, and little time to divulge it all to you [believe me there's some juicy stuff]

I think where we left off was giving thanks! I know you've been on the edge of your seats since my last post waiting to hear from me [please let me believe and feel this way] I left you hanging with the fact that we missed the wedding but what happened after that. Well the Baumgartner Family [consisting of Mom, Dad, Julia, Eric, Me & Jami] had the big Thanksgiving dinner at Great Grandma Mitchell's house [she knows how to do the holidays!] It's slightly different from my family dinners in that we don't go around saying what we are thankful for, which was different [thankfully!] Instead there are so many people that you only have to talk to those sitting at your table [Eric & I had a table all to ourselves...(No we do not smell!)] This year we had an ugly sweater contest! It was a blast [no really no sarcasm I thought it was fun!] And by darn I should have won that thing my sweater was HIDEOUS! I even made an ugly headband flower to go with it! [Collectively Julia and I made over 60 headbands or hair clips in the span of 2 1/2 days] Nope I did not win, one of Grandma Mitchell's daughter's won, Great Aunt Donna [it was totally rigged!] The only complaint [aside from a certain grouchy family member I will leave nameless] I have about Thanksgiving is I am lacking in ugly sweater photos! I know what a failure! [not me the lack of photos of course!]But that family is camera shy! [give em another year or two around me I'll fix that] It was fun none the less. Finally got to meet Uncle Curtis Mom's brother he's a scream and his kids were fun! Eric & I agree we need to see them more [they live in Cali (hellloooo sunshine!)no complaints on my part to visit!] We ventured out to Grandma Baumgartner's house because Uncle Jim & Aunt Lisa were visiting from Pocatello we couldn't miss that!! And I love Aunt Cindy! And of course Grandma & Grandpa! We left far to late and arrived back in Moscow not early enough for me to gain enough sleep. But it was all worth it! We may have missed the Wedding but we will be to the reception for Logan & Nicole. [shout out!]  So though this blog post be lacking in photos it contains substance and my own little Thank you for being able to have spent Thanksgiving around family & with a full home cooked meal! [I strongly despise cooking]

Many Thanks,
& All my Love!
Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment