Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally [Finals!]

While I know most of you can relate to my blog others can't [understandably so] So just to let everyone know this one is totally relateable [nope it's not a word unless you speak Adrianna - you all should by now fyi].

Finals are here!

It Looks Exciting [it is Not!]
Did you study [of course you didn't I haven't either!
That was a lie I'm sorry! I've been cranking out hours of study time. Particularly for math. Now I know math right [really well actually] But this final is not like a normal final it's different no formulas. I have to have over 5 formulas memorized! As well as to which math problem I use which equation! [that's alot to expect from me man!] None the less I've been spending quality time with good old POLYA Lab. 
Yep That's What Mine Looks Like [maybe easier]

So here it is. Tonight is my last final. Leaving only a term paper [of course I haven't started it!] 7-9 pm I will be sitting in a class full of 200 students, 4 forms of the final, and 2 hours to crank out 30 problems. [30 sounds easier than it is! Believe me - I've seen the practice exam yikes!] So why am I not studying now?


Creative Yes [I can't take credit for this one!]





Well it's because I'm blogging. Why? Because I need an escape from some serious studying and numbers! To be completely honest [I always am - with out fail!] I've been feeling the urge to blog. An exceeding amount. However I haven't. Why? Who knows. I do know though. Why is it - it's because I have nothing to say. [SHOCKING] but in all seriousness. All I've been doing is studying and working. Working at AT&T as well as on my house [slowly but surely it'll be organized and clean] Working at making Eric and I a stronger couple. So until this morning I had nothing to say! Truly my brain was lacking in knowledge. [all that's up there is numbers and equations right now!

It's Prettier Than Some [it was clean too!]
What A Beautiful City [ATL Shawty!]
So what happened this morning? Well I rode Moscow's City Transit this morning! All by myself! [I'm so grown up] It's free and in March I will have lived here for a year and still had not rode the transit bus. I rode it yearly in Atlanta [Shout Out ATL!] In Atlanta I even had to pay. The reason to ride the bus today? I was so sick of the 2 1/2 mile hike to campus! [What it's cold here!

If only my money tree looked like this! [one day!]
Artsy! [I'm getting awesome at this!]
I know not near as exciting as all the things I'm involved in or up to regularly but it was still pretty awesome! And to be perfectly honest I'll be using that little transit more often. [it's economical & green - and saves me money!] While some people think that it's gross the pollution the buses put out I would just like to say, think of all the pollution not being produced by all the cars that would be driven regularly with out the bus! [food for thought - gosh I'm so intellectual] Besides I like the little bit of money I wont be pulling of my money tree in the backyard! [yes I actually do own a money tree - no I don't share, he's still in the yearling stage] The money allows me to save for future things.



Happy 22 to Me! [I'm so mature!]
Mine Will Be Prettier [True Doctrine]
Well there you have it I'm studying and in a way going green. Who would have thought [not me!] Wish me luck on my exam [not that I'll need it - I'm gonna ace this thing!] But in all seriousness seriously wish me luck! And just know that tomorrow is my birthday [I accept cards, gift cards, checks, cash & presents! ;)] Thanks for being on the count down with me to the wonderful day that celebrates the birth of me! [only birth better is my dear Savior's Christ - no disrespect tis the season!] I intend on posting tomorrow because on my Birthday my voice should be heard! And I will post Friday because I have the whole day off and it's going to be exciting! I get my cookie cake Friday, going to go see TRON [I'm a geek shh] and My Mocktail Party!!! Happy Early Birthday to me! And I'm wishing you all Good Luck on your finals! Just think a few more days and school's out! [for a semester anyway!] And congrats to all my friends who Graduated this semester! [especially Kasey - you two enjoy your graduation present of Hawaii! (shout out!)] I'm dreaming of Hawaii and thinking of Math

Wishing you Knowledge!
All My Love!
Wishing Knowledge & Sunshine for Finals! [sincerely!]
Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment