Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blizzard [Not the DQ kind]

Dear Blizzard,

I hate you! [with an exceeding passion!]

There's not much more to say than that, besides the fact that it has completely ruined today!! [COMPLETELY!]

So for all of you who live where the sunshine's and no snow blows you're very lucky [and I envy you!] For those who live in Idaho you truly understand. So here it is, I could write this all in words but I don't believe some of you would truly understand at all unless there is evidence so before I even begin to explain what this blizzard has done for your viewing:
This was the start of it all a week ago [it melted the same day]

A day or two later the same type of snow [it melted mid-morning]

Sunday at 5:30 [it had snowed all day]

It continued to snow through the night [My car hates snow]

This is what I woke up to on Monday Morning [it's still snowing you just can't tell in this picture]

This is what it looks like on Tuesday [it's worse now]

This is what it looks like 30 minutes ago [stupid blizzard]

Can you say white out? [this was 10 minutes ago]
You can no longer see out the windows and doors of my Mother [inlaw]'s house. The plows are not out plowing the roads [dumb] and they have closed the interstate that takes us to Salt Lake meaning Eric & I missed our best friends wedding to each other! Logan & Nicole will be married in 3 hours and we wont be there. [are you crying for me yet! - thank you blizzard you stupid stupid blizzard!] And is it getting any better? nope it is suppose to get worse through out the day. If it ruins my chances of seeing my grandparents [both sets - it already almost left me in Moscow] tomorrow me and this blizzard are going to come to blows!! [I'm something even the weather has to reckon with!] So needless to say [unless you just really can't tell from the pictures] this weather SUCKS [like BSU sucks]

I think we are celebrating the wrong holiday this week, yesterday it was pretty and felt like Christmas! [not that I'm prepared for that holiday] None the less Thanksgiving will be here on Thursday and all of Eric's mom's side of the family [did you follow that] will be in attendance. So I'm excited but the weather really needs to be clear then and allow me to travel back to Moscow [Black Friday I curse you - the downfall of working in Retail]

So for everyone traveling please drive safely through the state of Idaho [it's not nearly this bad really anywhere else]. And to Logan & Nicole we are with you in spirit and really truly deeply are upset that we are not there physically [quite frankly I'm actually pissed but that didn't sound sweet] And we are so incredibly happy for you!! All of our love!! Congrats guys! You made it!![they had to wait a whole year!]

Happy Thanksgiving,
All my Love
Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment