Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Catharsis [A MUST]

It turns out that a good catharsis is all you really need [that's a lie] but it makes me feel like it's true. I read the blogs I posted through this all, and dang that felt good! I am I ready to move on, of course [you have no idea]. Am I really over this completely [clearly no]. But that indeed did help. It helped purge the things that I was thinking with out actually causing physical harm. [I hope she felt those words slice to her core!] 

No we all know if you can't [which you shouldn't] do the things you'd like to, go for a good catharsis. Write it all down throw up those feelings and thoughts on the the paper. It feels good and then you have room for the good things [like hot cocoa]. Or room for the real things that matter in life, like a good cuddle [or other wholesome recreational activitIes]

I decided after all this I actually need to say thank you! If it weren't for stupid girls of the world [yes we see you in your great and spacious building] then we would not be closer, we would not have gotten the kick we needed to get our sinning praying knees back to where we should be every Sunday 9-12. Thank you for being so immodest and immoral that it reminded him that I am the one who he took to the temple. 

I wrote a thank you letter the other day [best idea ever!] and all I did was focus on the good things, the nice things, the happy times. It was like magic [only real] all the deep dark feelings I had seemed to disappear [not entirely but close] and it's helped me move forward [we're talking baby steps now come on cut a girl some slack] but it truly is helping.

So now you know the words of wisdom to take with you today [and every day, everything I say is golden] is purge those feelings it's very cathartic [trust me], say thankyou [always-to everyone: especially me!], and don't forget the Lord he's your true Savior [so drop to your dirty sinful knee's I'm there too] He will help you through!

All my Love & Knowledge
Adrianna

2 comments:

  1. "other wholesome recreational activities" hehehehehehehe...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was hoping you might understand that :) now if jersey [the only other public follower i have] catches it :) did you read the second post?! i think it's a bit funny....

    ReplyDelete