Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Urge [needed, impulse]

I couldn't resist, my mind is like a computer with the way the networking of my thoughts are moving through my brain [seriously I might short circuit]

I creep on you, all the time. You hope that you weren't a whore, that you weren't a home wrecker, that you were more than just a product of your past. The reality of the situation is that you are all those things you hoped you weren't. You have impulses and hormonal urges like a 14 year old boy and [like them] can't keep it in your pants. It's clear if you had a penis you'd be thinking with it. It happened to you. Everything you're doing, that you hoped would never happen again, you're doing it to another. The pain, the heart ache, and the despair, you experienced, YOU are now creating that. I wish you could see this. 

The urge, the impulse to send you the hate letter with all the feelings that are bubbling underneath the surface. The little southern bell ATL hood rat just might expose her self. And she's been so good tucked away underneath the surface. I creep on you, mainly because I loathe you. Do you creep on my facebook, blog, and twitter account too? [I only check your facebook-don't feel special] Because he certainly doesn't think you're special. Nothing more than words, talk is cheap, let's see action. Or lack there of. 

The truth is I win. But still it nags at me to tell you to your face all the horrible things you are. And slapped the stupid out of you one good time. You have a child too and yet you act like a stupid child you hasn't learned the stove burns. So the message I would guess is that I'm more than stove that burns. I will scar you, leave an imprint so deep no matter where you turn you'll have to deal with your idiotic stupidity. Stop thinking with your pants and use that college education you're getting. Think of the little one.Would you want some one to cause this much pain to him? I mean I'm just saying. I can kick your trash, and in heels too. 

Watch your Back, I'm at the brink of breaking
Adrianna

2 comments:

  1. Holy Sugar! This girl does not know who you are and she still keeps messing with you. I feel sorry for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol if only she knew right?! we need to chat, so you can come show her how we do thangs!

    ReplyDelete