Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pictures [Memories] & Worth [Royalty]

I've decided [if you couldn't tell from my earlier post] that I'm changing the look of my blog posts just a bit. And NOW i'm adding pictures. Because I mean it's [Exactly] what this blog needs. I'm fun, energetic, vivacious, full of life! So why not start showing that [in my blog]

Next I need to remind all of you of your [womanly] worth! By darn you're a daughter of God [a King]! I forgot this, and if I had remembered this [and all my other teachings of the gospel] I would have found more strength [and remembered to pray first speak later]. So along with telling you how fantastic [and sometimes unfabulous] my life is I am going to be giving you tips to remind you that you are royalty [No my crown, really is bigger than yours!] 

So my first picture was going to be of dinner [it failed]. It was so delicious, but there wasn't enough of it left after we finished eating to take a picture [and it look as good as it tasted]. I really am a good cook, Eric enjoyed every bite [the fact that it came from a box and eats anything does NOT discredited my skills]

Second is that every one needs support [yes you too] and I've found discussing your issues with your friends isn't all that helpful [they only choose my side in the end] and while it purges me of my feelings and frustrations it does not tell me how to manage my self [yes you and i BOTH need to learn to manage ourselves] So I'm learning that just like depression isn't a bad thing [suck it up, it's bad but you can find the sunshine in the clouds: I do] neither is seeing a professional who tells you just how to deal [ i do have to keep telling myself this yes] So tomorrow we go to see a pro who tells us what to do effectively [no I don't know if that should be an e or an a] Let's hope that he knows what he's talking about [he's a tool of the Lord's so he probably really does] 

There you have it the advice for today: Seek guidance [from a pro: not your pal] Drop to your knees, and remember your worth for goodness sakes [if you need a reminder look at me :)] 

Look for pictures [coming to my blog near you soon]

All my Love & Worth
Princess Adrianna

P.s if I'm a princess, then you aren't a queen! [yet]

2 comments:

  1. Yay pictures!!!!! I'm excited!!!!! and hey! where was my dinner?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you know I'm all for spicying up your blog. If you need help with designing or editing photos or anything blogg-y call me. Cause id love to help.

    ReplyDelete