Friday, October 22, 2010

iPhone [everything you hoped for]

It's official I can now blog on the go!! The worst part [truly] is that I can change font and style but can I add pizzazz to my blog [of course not] I knew it was to good to be true. But did I believe it no! I have to say as much as i thought I'd post from this app [which I mean was gonna be alot] it just isn't the case.

So regretfully or happily [not sure which feeling is stronger] I leave a short message saying I'll be blogging on the go. Nothing life changing [everything I say changes your life so keep reading] will be posted but if I have something that just can't wait [dirty news, gossip, exposing photos] I'll post. If it's worthy of my time or create something juicy for you to read look for it here via iPhone [I'm like gossip girl that way] I'm really everywhere you go.

Keep your eyes peeled,
xoxo
Adrianna

1 comment: