Monday, November 22, 2010

Flowers & Bows [Craftiness]

You're so talented & I'm so crafty [talented too] And that is exactly what this post is about. [not that you ever have to guess what I'm writing about]

So Logan & Nicole get married Tuesday [shout out] And I'm excited. [STOKED] I leave tomorrow morning [barring the snow doesn't screw with my plans!] And I'm not part of the bridal party but I'm attached to a groomsmen [aka wifey & hubby - I get to stand on Eric's arm, it's just darling] So I do not want to look like a funny duck in the photos so I have to match colors [I do this for all my friends weddings - Eric hate's it I buy a tie for him to match too] So what to do with my hair? I can't exactly wear my tiara [no really I'm letting Nicole borrow it for her day] So I was thinking curls!!! [LOVE] And then I was like darn all I have are grey, black, and white flowers for my hair. Sooo I made something for my hair [of course I did]
I made ribbon head bands, strechy headbands, ribbon bows, & flower combos [they're stunning] I'm so phenom that I managed to match the ribbon perfectly. Now matching flowers was a whole other story! This blue only exists in the spring so I improvised [put my skills & creativity to the test] I came up with some seriously stunning hairccessories [accessories for your hair] Trust me you'll want to buy one of them from me [One day I will be selling them too you] So for your viewing pleasure I have photos!
My first one for the wedding [then I learned Eric will be in black not brown - her colors are brown and blue]

I absolutely love the gold & green in the brown flowers [I wear lots of brown too]

Still working on a hair pin for this but its Darling! [It's absolutely precious!]

Green, with glitter!! [I wore this to work today -that's on my head in this picture!]

The one that I will wear in the wedding [see the blues aren't exact but look fantastic!]

Purple & Glitter [my fave!]

I really liked the blue too [couldn't resist had to keep creating]

Love these two colors together [& the glitter]

Loved the color & wanted it to glitter [I hand painted that glitter edge!]
So now if there was any doubt in anyone's mind how creative I was this should waive that doubt [not that you should have had it in the first place] I'm quite proud of my craftiness and think they turned out lovely. I maybe freezing down in Salt Lake on Tuesday but by darn my hair sure is gonna look SUPER cute! [it usually does]

This post is short & sweet but so rewarding [look at my great craftiness] So why I have left you with little to ponder think on what your own hands can create. [clearly mine are meant to bring cute hairccessories to girls, teens & adults around the nation

I'll be in a car in 7 hours [I should probably get some sleep] and be there [in the car] for 8 1/2 hours so I'll try and post on the go. [This snow needs to cease so I can actually leave - darn snow!

All my Love
& craftiness!
Adrianna

Happy Thanksgiving [safe traveling!]

No comments:

Post a Comment