Friday, November 5, 2010

The Prettiest Fairy [Girl] of Them All!

Happy Belated Halloween fans!

Better late than never! [It's the truth!] And what better way to start my first picture posting than with Halloween treats [there really isn't]! While some were out partying, getting wasted, and enjoying unplanned pregnancy [yes SEX is the reason you paid $50 for plan b: live with your consequences (if you can spread them you can have a baby!)] I was spending quality [not quantity] time with friends and my loved ones [aka the hottest husband ever: Eric!

First I made my costume by hand! [check out my soon to be post DOMESTIC-you will see I speak the truth (always)] And my costume was fabulous [like me] and was worn more than once [I got my monies worth]. I got to pass out candy Friday night to little kids who came to the mall [ I even got to see my little man Tanner I mean batman!] I got called a pretty pretty princess [she knows my real identity] a fairy [she must be number one in her grade!] and a butterfly [she will become an artist!] and other random at&t things [some parents need to go back to kindergarten and learn creativity and imagination again]. Then Saturday I worked and then had a nice house party with friends and [hunk] Eric. 

That's right we partied on Saturday [Sunday's the Lord's day so show some respect and slide your sinful rear into that pew]. It was nice Cody [shout out] decorated my house super nice with streamers, black table cloth, Halloween napkins, spider rings of all pretty colors [purple too], and black & orange balloons [that my dog was scared of-because they are bigger than her]. It was nice. We had deserts for adults and I happily waited both Saturday and Sunday for trick or treater's [because I was going to be the house that gave out the good candy] Alas we live in a college town and the kids know that college kids don't give out candy [they haven't met me yet-they'll know next year].

So now the part you have all been waiting for[it's okay i know you have don't be ashamed] the pictures of course! That after all is the highlight of my blog [that and getting to hear what I have to say
Me, Julie, Cody [Sad no Nicole!]

The Gang! [Minus Josh & Amanda]

Our Boys [Men: Lookin' Sharp]

[THE] Fairies

BFF'S [Sistas]

Hurley [She was staring that balloon down hard: she won]

The Girls [Hott]

We Deserve Two Spotlights [Sexy]

Meet the Baumgartner's [We ARE Baumtastic!]

The Perfect Family [You have eyes]

Stunnas [Check out my Hurley!]

Meet the Garrison's [Yeah that's Macho!]

Check out our Butts [Flowers:Prettiness]

Photo Overload?[Never, everything I do has intent and reason] This makes up for EVERY post with out pictures [and now you can feel fulfilled]. When you miss my posts you can see my face [and feel safe and relaxed!]

Now with the photos showing the details you can truly understand domestic [you really aren't ready, no one ever is but I can do my best to prepare you]. This one is long so it makes up for the lack in posting [I know you were having withdraws]. 

I have thoughts on all sorts of ideas, I'm less distracted now [isn't that always the case], and should start posting on the go more often now, so no need to fear [you're about to get a non stop post earful of knowledge and ideas].

Until then-
All my love,

Adrianna
[THE] One & only Baumtastic!

1 comment: