Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vandal [tastic]

Once a Vandal always a Vandal! [always!]

Side Bar: as a tribute to my VANDALS this will be a silver, black and gold post [I'm the author I can toss the purple if I like!]

Despite what the avid BSU fans might believe is they wear orange and blue, we BLEED silver, black and gold! [we eat, sleep, & breathe it!] For anyone who is a true Vandal [through and through - not just when we are winning] you are aware that Nov 12, 2010 was the last U of I vs. BSU game. It was all bitter sweet [not really! we never care to see those colors again!] We were expected to lose 70+ to nothing [did they really think we would allow a shut out on our own turf - honestly

Anyone who truly knows me knows I'm an AVID football fan [and true to my teams always -shout out UGA and Salem High!] It is the case here at U of I, I am a die hard [doesn't even begin to explain my school spirit!] So of course I was pumped for the game, I have been waiting all season for this! I was prepared too, glitter spray, face stickers, black and gold clothes, jewelry, and of course my voice [I have some killer lungs & vocals! (ask Jersey - she knows: shout out!)

I will spare all the Vandal addicts the pain of reliving the loss but I will say while the rest of the BSU is celebrating a win, we are celebrating so much more [we are always proud of our boys] That fourth quarter showed BSU and the Nation [yes we were on ESPN!] that we have a fight in us and are not gonna lose with out a fight [or making a huge statement]. Look at what we did we rank fairly low in the nation [as far as football goes, not academics in your face BSU] we scored twice on BSU [that actually counted we scored more than that truly though] And we took TWO of your quaterback's out. [How about that for strength and skill] Despite what viewers might believe I'm proud to wear my black silver and gold [always] and even more proud of our boys for putting up a fantastic fight! [even if it was only in the fourth quarter] It just proves if we'd played that way the whole game maybe things might have come out different! [They really would have!]

For your viewing pleasure some of our pictures. I will say Katie Garcia [shout out] and I had THE BEST crowd cameo photo and we totally did NOT get voted for! How lame [yes I picked blue b/c BSU blue is lame!] yes! [of course it's lame we should have won!] So vote now! [We have the best photo for you below] That ladies and gentlemen is my ONLY complaint about the game!
Katie Garcia & I [should be winners of Crowd Cameo Photo!]





Katie Garcia [Spotlight]

He hates when I make him take pictures [attempt 1]

His face & mine are cute! [I don't care it's blurry -attempt 2]

Tuba's where making fun [attempt 3]

Perfection! [Attempt 4]

Vandal! [through & through!]
Well there you have it we may have lost but we celebrated our Vandal accomplishments [I do have to say that was BSU, the 2nd team in the nation - way to show 'em how real Idaho Boys play!] I'm a Vandal and Proud! [In the most Christlike humble way possible!]

A tribute to our boys on the field [GOOOO Vandals!]

Go, Vandals, Go
Came a tribe from the North, brave and bold
Bearing banners of Silver and Gold
Tried and true, to subdue all their foes
Vandals! Vandals!

Come on and go, Vandals, go
Fight on with hearts true and bold
Foes will fall before your Silver and your Gold U of I!
The victory cannot be withheld from thee
So all bear down for Idaho
Come on ol' Vandals go!

I - D - A - H - O
Idaho, Idaho, go - go - go!

The victory cannot be withheld from thee
So all bear down for Idaho
Come on ol' Vandals--

Came a tribe from the North, brave and bold Let's go!

Good game boys!

All my Love,
Go Vandals!
Adrianna

1 comment:

  1. Despite all my work that stupid green keep seeking in through where it should be black so work with me here while I work on it and imagine it's all black where you see dark green, please & thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete