Friday, November 5, 2010

Unwritten [UnPosted] Knowledge

Don't you just hate when you are on a roll [I always am-on a roll that is] and that roll gets posted [or so you thought?] It just is terrible news, I saved a post so I could get back to it and went to look & post it this morning [because I know you were dying for another post after the Halloween post]. And what did I find [horror] was a fantastic back to school piece that never got posted! [what a shame] So why let a perfectly master piece [of knowledge] got to waste. So paying tribute to what was written for you [and sadly never posted] is being posted now. [So exciting!]

August:
Back to School, Back to School.....[You should watch Adam Sandler Movies more often]
Today students started the journey to prove they aren't fools. I have to say half of me is thrilled to be back in class, one day closer to college graduation.[It's been a long trip] However, there is the other half of my body [& mind] that are like ok time to have a baby and skip out on the class full of 325 freshman, because it's a required science for me. [who needs environmental science for Marketing & Advertising]

I've taken on quite the class load, art, science, science lab, math, english, & communications. [I'm a smarty pants : but you already knew that] It's gonna be a race to keep a float [and make all A's : that's a lot of pressure] But I'm up for the challenge [school can't break me] And school can't break you so get back to class [please drop that P.E. class you're taking again, I mean badminton? Come on gals how about some ZUMBA!]

Well class calls, and here it is [don't slack this semester, do your best] a new semester, a fresh start & a season full of opportunities [don't skrew it up!]

Good luck in class! [I wont need it, but you I'm guessing some one will]

Miss Smarty Pants,
All My Love!
Adrianna

September:
That's the saying after all right, another day another dollar. However here it's not really another dollar. Another day another hour, is how I get by. 

I would love to make it through one day right now where it's not do or die. Where every minute isn't crucial to success and every word does not have to be perfect for survival.  

Everywhere I turn someone needs something from me [even you & me!] Church callings demand a lot [those tiny humans can't do it all by themselves, some one needs to teach them] School, well that's a lot of flipping homework [Anything less than an A is unacceptable] Work, is a number of hours [and we have bills to pay, I have to work for money to pay them] Friends, they all want to do something and different times and schedules [I mean who wouldn't want to hang with me] and Family, we're all scattered all over and hour time differences and everyone wants a two hour talk time [I mean I know I'm great to talk to, but we have to share me!]

I'm ready for a nice VACA [that wont be happening soon] The problem with getting a vaca is every time I do well then it's go go go or we're broke broke broke! [Time is Money : it's truth]. 

Since time is valuable [& short] that's all I'll leave you with this: make time for those who matter. You can't take money with you [there's no Prada in the after life] Knowledge is worth your time [it's everything] Church is good and spiritual [You're NOTHING with out the Lord!] Friends are a nice shoulder to lean on [you're not always going to be strong enough to stand by your self] and Family is really all you have [now and in the here after forever!]

Family and the Lord are my all,
All My Love,
Adrianna

For the sake of Baumtastic Blogging even though at this point I hadn't implemented the nice color touch and all my side bar comments [which are completely necessary]  I hope you enjoy my archived notes of knowledge! [it's free wisdom] now look forward to learning a little bit about being a homemaker [being a mother is a job worth more than being a ceo!

That's a lot of knowledge for now [take it, absorb it, use it]
All My Love,
Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment